Sprint Job Details
Apply Now >>    
Date :
1-8-2018
Address :
851 Trafalgar Ct
Location :
Maitland, FL US
Req # :
236108BR
Job Description :
Job Summary

Service Performance Engineer III, Sprint Corporation, Maitland, FL

Utilize trended performance analytics processes and tools to identify performance anomalies and degradation. Develop and communicate trended performance analytic reports for distribution to executives and peer groups. Identify solutions as appropriate and open service performance management tickets with multiple peer network groups as required to drive service performance improvements. Work across multiple peer organizations to manage real time and long-term troubleshooting support for ongoing performance issues. Provide engineering services and project management support functions required to utilize new service or technology performance management-capabilities across multiple technology or service disciplines. Define and implement measurement methodologies including new SLA and KPI definitions for new technologies and services. Provide service performance assurance support for new and existing products and services. Identify, define, document and implement improvements for day to day performance analysis processes and procedures. Provide technical leadership within team and across external teams in Sprint. Employer will allow remote work for 40% of the time; employee must be willing to go to the local office the remaining 60% of the time.



Basic Qualifications
Master’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, or related field plus 3 years of related experience. Alternatively, the employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, or related field plus 5 years of related experience. Related experience should include: end-to-end system performance of LTE/LTE-A; end-to-end system performance of CDMA and EVDO; Event management tools, network cell site ticket tools, network ticketing tools, Tableau, and Mapinfo; Network optimization and service measurements; Disaster recovery; Vendor management; PLTR resolutions (extended outage management); and Competitive drive preparation and monitoring. Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.

Preferred Qualifications

At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.

Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.



Metro Area

US-FL-Orlando

Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.

Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans

If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to careers@sprint.com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.

“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.
Apply Now >>