Analyzes general business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using internal reporting tools. Provides insight to users and assists cross-functional teams to address business issues.
Needed: A Business Intelligence Analyst with a unique set of skills who will analyze complex business problems and dig deep into data from internal and external sources. This individual will provide insights to our leadership team and support care with the best business intelligence possible.
This analyst will support Digital Care teams and provide Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports, analytics and scorecards summarizing web usage, visitor counts, adoption rates, registrations as well as self-service transactions attempts and success rates on the website. They will create effective visualizations from Adobe Analytics, Excel, Powerpoint, and MicroStrategy or other GUI applications.
Additionally, the analyst will identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to with established mathematical and statistical methodologies. The candidate will also know how to construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic (and tactical) plans based on business data and market knowledge.
• Identify and correctly map the customer intent or purpose of the interaction(s).
• Translate business problems and offer viable solutions via effective reporting and actionable analyses that include both detailed and aggregated analytics and data sources.
• Leverage a variety of tools, including extracting data directly out of relational databases (e.g., SQL, SAS, Teradata, Hadoop, etc.) and using existing front-end GUI applications such as Adobe Analytics.
• Partner with the Digital Product Owners to identify areas of opportunity for customers to better service their own needs and reduce the amount of customer calls to the Sprint Care team.
- Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
- Two years experience with analytics toolsets (e.g., SAS, SQL, Micro Strategies, etc.)
- Two years experience designing business intelligence analytics and relational data structures
• Strong inquisitive nature to proactively seek answers questions such as “who, where and why.”
• Ability to effectively use advanced data-mining skills such as writing complex SQLs or from SAS to compile and publish results from large datasets and/or join to other relational databases to enrich the data output.
• Ability to problem solve and think critically about the optimal means to reflect and publish data results including KPIs, scorecards and daily/weekly/monthly reports.
• Define and create report or scorecard visualizations including an emphasis in Adobe Analytics and secondarily MicroStrategy
• Progressive background in analytics and root cause that go well beyond simple trending and reporting or simple extraction of raw data.
• Able to excel in a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines that require managing multiple priorities concurrently
• Ability to present effective and concise results to both operational and executive levels.
• Advanced PowerPoint presentation and visualization story-telling.?xml:namespace prefix = "o" /
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .
US-MO-Kansas City, US-VA-Reston