Position Located in Reston, VA or Overland Park, KS
Leads the development of cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new, and modifying existing, software applications. Analyzes complex systems requirements, existing business processes, and information systems. Codes, tests, and debugs documents, and implements software applications. Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge. Coordinates with users to determine requirements that are more complex.
As a member of Digital Marketing and Analytics organization, Coordinates with users to determine requirements that are more complex, writing Technical Specifications to instrument Web and App Analytics with data collection, data governing, processing and reporting of overall site/app performance across different Sprint brands. The role will also test and verify the Analytics instrumentation. Experience working with Adobe Target, running A/B tests.1. Work with Marketing and business partners to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for new projects/enhancements.
2. In depth knowledge on Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics/GAP. Define explicit requirements for how to implement Adobe Analytics variables (evars, props, events) to support growing business requirements for tracking.
3. Manage/oversee tracking, data capture, storage, usage and reporting of site activity.
5. Experience with tag-based Analytics applications, specifically with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and/or Google Analytics Premium 360 families of products. Familiarity with Tealeaf, Amazon Web Analytics, or other online experience measurement tools is a plus.
6. Exhibit expertise and partner with marketing and business owners to identify, plan, implement and analyze A/B tests.
7. Experience with processing rules in Adobe Analytics and Insights on Reporting suite and data workbench..
8. Excellent written and oral communications skills with ability to work in demanding projects is a must. THIS ROLE WILL WORK FROM OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS or RESTON, VA.
9. Pro-actively identify issues and recommend resolutions, working closely with key business leaders to offer alternatives and enhancements.
10. Ability to work independently with multiple departments within the organization such as marketing, advertising, product, IT, external vendors, and content professionals.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years systems development experience
- Three years coding experience
- Three years software application experience
•Experience implementing and managing tags within a Tag Management System(TMS) such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Signal, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc.
•Experience with tag-based Analytics applications, specifically with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and/or Google Analytics Premium 360 families of products. Familiarity with Tealeaf or other online experience measurement tools is a plus.
•Excellent coding and documentation Skills
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.