Directs and controls all activities and systems involving management of cash resources. Plans and oversees corporate cash management and credit administration, maintaining external communication with pertinent financial institutions. May administer business insurance programs, stock programs, and profit sharing plans. Manages cash accounts and invests available funds. Oversees the efficient operation and cost-effectiveness of department systems and programs. Monitors and evaluates project progress and results to determine improvements needed to meet ultimate objectives. Develops treasury strategies and presents recommendations to upper management. Leads highly complex treasury projects. Manages the activities of individual contributors or supervisors in a section or department with accountability for goals, objectives, operational policies. May participate in the development of functional strategy. Has responsibility for hiring, termination, performance and salary decisions.
Performs technical analysis to determine present and future liquidity needs. Presents recommendations to senior management relating to financing plans and cash flow forecasts. Responsible for helping to carry out and document complex financial analysis projects. May be involved in preparing compliance material for current and future financings.
Carry out analysis related to financing strategies involving bank and public markets encompassing, but not limited to, analyzing market data and investment bank proposals, gathering competitive information and updating senior management. Actively participate in financing transactions.
Long-term liquidity forecasting activities include, but not limited to, creating and maintaining models to ensure accurate forecasting of liquidity and covenant compliance; influencing potential business transactions by assessing covenants and liquidity impacts.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, multi-task and with ambiguity
- Ability to organize, schedule and prioritize individual work to meet various schedules and objectives, while maintaining strict confidentiality
- Ability to maintain accurate, reliable, and traceable records/models for financial reporting, auditing, and SOX purposes
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Five years treasury experience
- Five years working with treasury practices and procedures
- Three years supervisory or management experience
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree in finance or business preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience in corporate finance and/or banking
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint; Excel expertise is highly desirable
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .