Assists with integrating the company's systems. Interprets designs, applications, and service information. Gathers information concerning the capabilities of company systems. May work through all phases of system integration including analysis and design implementation.
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
This position will be part of a team that manages, develops, and supports a Watson Virtual Chat agent. The individual’s specific responsibilities will include a variety of IT functions ranging from agile project management, MuleSoft development, JBoss development, Business rules management, and trouble ticket resolution.
- Bachelor's degree or four years related work experience post high school
- One year experience assisting systems integration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/engineering or related field
- Working knowledge or classroom experience developing Java
- Working knowledge or classroom experience developing REST APIs (preferably MuleSoft)
- Working knowledge or classroom experience managing JBoss applications
- Working knowledge or classroom experience managing Drools engine
- Working knowledge or classroom experience managing IT projects using Agile methodology
- Working knowledge or classroom experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Basic understanding of Watson Virtual Agent
- Basic understanding of vendor management and fiscal practices
While most Sprint employees are on the front lines in our retail and call centers, there is a force of corporate employees who keep the company charging ahead. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone.
Behind each of these technologies is a corporate force made up of Finance, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Legal, Government Affairs, Strategy, Network and IT.
This is a fiercely competitive industry, and Sprint employees all share a common job description: Beat our competitors by providing unrivaled service and value to our customers. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .