Manages the development and implementation process of services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Works on problems of diverse/broad scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Determines methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and plans and develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Understands the system's scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Communicates with lead project manager and/or functional area manager regarding status of specific projects. Monitors budget/spending. May provide guidance and coaching to lower level employees in organizational methods.
This position will help drive the customer experience root cause war room which will be a team of high talent individuals focused on driving root cause to implement changes that improve customer experience and drive overall process effectiveness.
Root Cause and Operations Experience
· Must be skilled at driving root cause to fix cross-functional systemic issues.
· Must have the ability to drive cross functional teams and implement quick solutions
· Store or multi-unit experience in high-traffic retail, call center, marketing Ops, IT, et.
· History of delivering results including revenue, margin and customer experience
· Analyze current process effectiveness using a variety of means including reporting, frontline feedback, etc., to identify execution gaps and improvement opportunities.
· Identify tangible cost and time savings associated with recommended improvements and set realistic process improvement goals.
· Analyze upcoming initiatives; identify and escalate potential risks to the customer and frontline rep experience.
· Build relationships cross-functionally; identify and engage resources needed to solve issues and drive process improvement.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years project management or related process management experience
- Lean or Six Sigma certification
- CAPM or similar Project Management certification
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present findings in a clear and meaningful way
- Demonstrated ability to present project overview/updates to senior executives
- Solid technical writing skills and ability to distill complex information in a manner that is easy to understand
- Ability to drive and manage end-to-end projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .