Here's your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that's changing the wireless industry. Sprint's driven Technical Support team is passionate about succeeding in an environment that is flexible, rewarding and fun. As a Technical Support Specialist, you are a wireless tech expert. With extraordinary training and a team on your side, Sprint gives you the tools you need to resolve both basic and complex technical questions on the products and services we deliver. That's why we need you. You're a guide, a guru, a master of analyzing customers' needs. You don't just solve a problem, you make a connection that enhances the lives of your customers.
Our Tech Support team analyzes routine and non-routine issues with wireless equipment, software applications, and network performance to identify the root cause and deliver an awesome solution. This includes working with external and internal customers who call our support center, submit a written request, or make an internet based inquiry. Some solutions may require follow-up, research, or escalation to other experts on our team. We work together to provide the best resolution for each unique customer need even if it requires deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures. We also keep our product and service development teams informed on any recurring issues to ensure that we stay at the forefront of any customer issue. Are you ready to Move Forward?
The wireless industry is evolving and Sprint is building a world-class Technical Support team of PLATINUM agents. The sky is the limit. Whether you're a seasoned expert, or you're looking for the right ladder to climb, Sprint gives you the tools you need to move your career forward. From an amazing training program, to substantial coaching, our team is committed to providing the support you need to be the best PLATINUM Technical Support Specialist possible. Our benefits are pretty great, too.
- You can earn more than $30,000 total compensation with significant commission upside for top performers
- On-site amenities including a gym, cafeteria, gaming areas with pool and ping pong tables, and a Fun at Work committee
- Full benefits including health and wellness, 401(k), and many others
- Generous time off and paid holidays
- Free wireless service
Pop quiz! Answer yes or no to the following questions:
- Do you adapt to each unique customer situation?
- Do you value a great customer experience?
- Do you multi-task like nobody's business?
- Do you have great phone presence in both soft skills and sales skills?
- Are you team oriented and open to supporting and training other Sprint partners?
Yes? Let's talk.
The starting hourly rate of pay for this position is $13.46 per hour, willing to compensate based on experience.
Our hours of operation are: Monday through Friday: 6am to 10pm, Saturday: 7am - 9pm, Sunday: 8am to 9pm.
Sprint Hiring Event for Technical Support Specialist Positions
Come meet with Staffing Representative and Hiring Managers from Sprint
to discuss our exciting opportunities!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year computer experience
- Bachelor's degree
- One year experience in a customer facing environment
Let's Move Forward. Together.
The Technical Support team is an essential part of Sprint, moving customers forward every day. At Sprint, we know that technology is essential to our customers' lives. We're obsessed with creating awesome solutions that deliver amazing experiences.
When you join our Technical Support team, you can:
- Receive a competitive total compensation package, including base salary plus the opportunity to earn commission each month
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards program, giving you control over your wealth, health and professional goals
- Further your education through our tuition assistance program
- Enjoy wireless benefits and discounts through our Employee Phone Programs
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
Are you ready to Move Forward?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .