Responsible for development and/or delivery of training and educational programs related to business needs such as skills training, communication, team building, or management development using a variety of instructional methods. Assignments may include needs analysis, custom course development, and evaluation and learning assessment. Contributes to the development of new theories and methods. Represents the organization as the principal customer contact and generally performs in a program/project leadership role. Interacts with management and senior customer personnel on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines. Coaches and mentors lesser experienced team members.
The Lead Trainer position will empower your team members with the necessary tools and training to support their Region and the goals of the company. This will be accomplished by focusing on Core development, Additional reinforcement of learning and creating local solutions for identified performance gaps that can be solved with a learning plan. The Lead Trainer is an effective coach who develops and guides a strong group of trainers to partner with the Region inside and outside the classroom. The lead Trainer will measure this performance though use of our MTM level one scores and Quarterly Trainer Score Card Surveys from the region which they support. The Lead Trainers are expected to embrace nationwide programs and initiatives and execute them consistently with a variance of Area/Region specific needs as agreed upon by local Area President, Region President, or Operation Directors. A Lead Trainer and Staff work could be required to work a similar schedule to retail including evenings, weekends and holidays as required and adapt quickly to the constant changing environment of the wireless industry. This position will be a 50% travel position.
- Facilitating training sessions including but not limited to: New Hire, SMA I & II, Selling Skills, Leadership
- Obtain a master certified designation and then deliver TTT sessions on new programs/initiatives to trainers and/or region subject matter experts in conjunction with the core certification team.
- Conduct Pilot programs and complete required feedback sessions to ensure all information is a part of the nationwide planning for launch.
- Core contact in market for training with Region Directors, Region Operations and management
- Review and prepare relevant training material and provide feedback to curriculum owners as needed, Identifying area, regional or unique channel training needs.
- Provide feedback to management, other internal clients and the curriculum development team as needed
- Evaluate sales performance results to assist in uncovering needs and proposing training solutions to increase results
- Measure and monitor training completion performance by district or assigned area
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years experience developing instructional materials and specialized training
- Three years experience with project management and project implementation
- Complete knowledge of sales systems and retail sales process including retail store procedures
- Must have 2+ years of Retail Sales Experience – Management experience preferred
- Already be certified in core curriculum for Consumer Sales with an outstanding level one results for instructor scores.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete HPT process to ROI
- Be in good performance standing and under NO corrective action
- Must be in your current position a minimum of one year
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .