Leads cross-functional teams from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for customer use. Develops strategy and roadmap for future products. Designs, develops and manages activities from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life. Evaluates technical options and represents business requirements to the technology organization through requirement documents and detailed specifications. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders. Acts as primary point of contact to lead development and quality assurance resources to successfully release new products on time and within budget.
Do you want to “Make Data Matter” for users of Pinsight Media’s Big Data products? The Pinsight DMP Product Owner manages the Pinsight’s targeting and segmentation data products with a focus on leveraging petabytes of user-generated mobile data to drive insights and target mobile users. Using 1st party data, you’ll work with Demand Side Platforms (DSP’s) and the Pinsight Data Science team to create a suite of Personas available to Agencies and Buying platforms in the Advertising Ecosystem. You’ll create unique mobile advertising personas and actionable business intelligence. You’ll understand the sources of our data and work to continually improve the quality of the data landing on our Data Management Platform.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning, product development and tactical execution of product strategies throughout the product lifecycle. This including: defining product vision, developing and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with a cross-functional core team to set priorities as needed to hit our strategic goals, numbers and deadlines consistently. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals. A strong working knowledge of DSP’s and DMP’s would be a major plus in this role.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver product requirements with prioritized features and justifications
- Lead a cross functional team with a focus on driving results, not just activity
- Work with a cross-functional team to define and design winning customer experiences
- Continuously improve our products, platforms and processes.
- Work with all ecosystem partners to maximize existing value and identify new opportunities
- Be a subject matter expert on your product and the external competitive landscape
Required experience and knowledge
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a Product Manager or in related areas (Big Data, Audience Targeting & Segmentation, Mobile Advertising, Data Analytics, or Database Marketing)
- Demonstrated success building and launching excellent products
- Experience successfully managing large, complex projects with multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Hand-on experience using data analytics tools and performing data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years project management and implementation experience
- Familiarity with scrum development methodology
- Working knowledge of mobile advertising platforms or creating audience segmentation
- Knowledge of mobile behavioral, demographics & location data
- Marketing and Advertising related data analysis
- Ability to perform statistical analysis and/or modeling
- Familiarity with data analytics tools like Datameer &Tableau
- Familiarity with 3rd party data sources
- MBA Degree or advanced degree in Data Science
Pinsight Media is a mobile data analytics company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sprint. Our mission is to help connect brands with their mobile audience through analytics, advertising and commerce. Across all our product lines, we let mobile data tell its story, solve problems and ultimately boost revenue. We make mobile data matter. If you want to be a part of this forward-looking business opportunity, Pinsight Media is where you need to be.
At Pinsight, we harness the power of mobile insights to help brands discover new audiences, reveal new market opportunities, and engage consumers in ways that matter. It all starts with our people. We live by a set of cultural imperatives, challenging one another to think exponentially and make every day count.
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .