Plans and implements projects that support the marketing function. Interacts directly with product managers to identify new marketing opportunities, prepares regular marketing activity reports and responds to questions from the sales organization. Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion. May identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives. Responsibilities may also include: coordinating trade show activities, website development, developing future e-commerce strategies, and tracking of marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions.
Develop market-level strategy with local marketing tactics for the Midwest Region (Central Illinois, Chicago, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Northern Wisconsin, St. Louis & Omaha) support plans in accordance with quarterly business/brand priorities.
- Provide stellar communications with Regional Sales Leadership teams, DDP's and Dealer partners throughout Midwest Region.
- Ensure flawless on-site execution of Grand Opening Local Marketing programs to promote Nex Gen 4.0 dealer locations.
- Partner with Field Sales Organization to address market-specific needs (including sales driving activities, competitive combat, local merchandising needs, market expansion and new dealer launches).
- Serve as primary marketing POC for Dealers, Master Agent field representatives and Field Sales Organization by providing marketing strategy and direction.
- Provide market level insight to Brand, Advertising, Retail Merchandising, Creative, Base Management, Competitive Intelligence and Public Relations Department
- Track marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions.
- Leverage local market knowledge and relationships to capitalize on unique media, events and sponsorship opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
- Two years experience with marketing policies and procedures
Two years experience in a specialized marketing area (e.g. product management).
Willing to travel for market visits, execute onsite events/sponsorships, sales/dealer meetings, etc.
Position must be filled within reasonable driving distance or willing to relocate to the Chicago major market for placement.
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.