Serves as an interpreter for spoken communications, providing support to company executives and management. Translates and edits business documents such as corporate communications, internal/external presentations, proposals and contracts from one language to another. Authenticates and produces documents that conform to company style guides and quality standards.
This is an opportunity to work with a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative culture in the area of accessibility. The primary goal of the National DeafBlind Outreach Program is to provide outreach information to the DeafBlind community of accessibility products and services.
- Demonstrates proficiency in PT/PTASL interpreting and knowledge of Blind and DeafBlind cultural etiquette including communication modes, etiologies, and visual/environmental information;
- Demonstrates initiative and ethical decision-making; and
- Composes and manages electronic and written correspondence, calendars, appointments, and other materials using Microsoft Office, including data analysis and telephone calls.
We would like the applicant to start the position as soon as possible.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year experience operating a computer in a Windows based environment
- National Sign Language Certification from one or more recognized institutions: The Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID), National Association of the Deaf (NAD), or State Certification/Licensure at the Advanced or Master Level;
- Ability to read documents in Braille;
- At least one (1) year of administrative support experience;
- At least four (4) or more years of experience as both a PSSP/PCF and an interpreter for the DeafBlind; and
- Bachelor’s Degree.
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives. Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .